Warta WordPress theme is ready for theme translations. Which means it support multi language but you need to translate it manually.
- Navigate to Settings → General.
- Set the Site Language field to your language.
- Visit Loco Translate: Installation and follow the instruction on how to “translate someone else’s theme“.
- Make sure you create the translation file in global languages directory (
wp-content/languages/themes). This will ensure you will not lose the translation files after updating the theme.
- If somehow it does not work, please try Loco Translate: FAQ.
Warta WordPress theme is compatible with WPML, a WordPress multilingual plugin. You can use this plugin if you want to run a multilingual website with a single WordPress installation.
To get started, visit WPML: Getting Started Guide.
Tabs, Slider Tabs and Text Editor widget cannot be translated using WPML. Follow these steps to translate those widgets:
- Install WPML Widgets plugin.
- Navigate to Appearance → Widgets.
- Add the widget.
- Select the language where you want to display this widget.
- Repeat step number 3 and 4 for each language.