Mbake is ready for theme translations. Which means Mbake support multi language but you need to translate it manually.
Required plugin: Loco Translate
- Navigate to Settings → General.
- Set the Site Language field to your language.
- Visit Loco Translate: Installation and follow the instruction on how to “translate someone else’s theme“.
- Make sure you create the translation file in global languages directory (
wp-content/languages/themes). This will ensure you will not lose the translation files after updating the theme.
- If somehow it does not work, please try Loco Translate: FAQ.