Installing Mbake theme
- Navigate to Appearance → Themes.
- Click the Add New button.
- Click the Upload Theme button.
- Choose the file
- Click Install Now button.
- To activate the Theme click the Activate button.
Right after the Mbake was activated, you will see a notification at the top of the screen that will suggest you to continue with the installation of the required and recommended plugins.
- Click the Begin installing plugins link.
- Select and install the plugins you need from the list.
- Envato WordPress Toolkit: for updating the theme.
- Redux Framework: for managing the theme options.
- Jetpack: adds powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users including customization, traffic, mobile, content, and performance tools. For the documentation, please visit Jetpack Support.
- Activate the plugins you just installed.
If you have already uploaded images before installing Mbake WordPress theme, you need to regenerate the thumbnail images so the images can fit perfectly with Mbake WordPress theme. You can use Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to do it.