Mbake includes with demo contents to help you get started in case you’re running on a new WordPress installation.
Warning: Do not import the demo content if you already have existing content in your WordPress installation, as it will add numerous posts, pages, comments, custom fields, terms, navigation menus, custom posts and media files to your site.
- Images are not included in the demo content.
- Requires fast server connection or high
max_execution_timeconfiguration, otherwise you may experience a timeout error during importing the attachment files.
- Navigate to Appearance → Theme Options → Demo Importer.
- Import the demo contents one by one starting from Mbake. WooCommerce and bbPress are optional.
- If you decided to import bbPress, you may need to use Pretty Permalinks. It’s only needed for the menu. Please visit WordPress Codex: Using Permalinks for the documentation.